Thursday, March 20, 2008

A MESSAGE FROM GOD (A MIRACLE ?) PART 2

My daughter, who has never been subject to any kind of outburst, was a little upset at her mama. "Its too late! Its too late mommy! When you didn't come out
on the porch, the picture disappeared!" She snapped. I took both of her hands in mine, kissed them and apologized for not coming to see her picture. I asked her to tell me what she saw. The description of what my seven-year-old saw on July 12,1981 at 7pm on a Sunday, is very close to her exact words as she told me of the miraculous blessing. "When I went out on the front porch, I saw a lot of white birds across the street (I believe what she saw were doves) so I started watching them through my toy telescope. At first the white birds were flying low to the ground in front of the house across the street. Then, they suddenly flew up and over the house, flying higher and higher across the sky. As they flew pass two beautiful white clouds, the birds disappeared. The white clouds were sitting side-by-side in the middle of the sky. As I watched them with my telescope, they parted and a man, with a very bright light behind him, appeared between the two large white clouds." I stopped her to ask a question. "What did the man look like?"
"He had long brown hair, that in the bright light looked kinda reddish- brown, he had a beard and it was also reddish-brown in the light, and he had blue eyes." I was stunned, my mind was racing, my heart was pounding in my chest, and I had to ask myself the question. Did my little girl see Jesus Christ?
I had to calm myself down before I asked her my next question. "Tell me more about the man in the sky? Did he say anything to you?
"No, he didn't say anything to me. He was just looking down at all the people, and he looked very very sad."
At that moment, my heart sanked. I then asked her, "What was he wearing?"
"I could only see the top of him between the two clouds, but he had on a light-colored shirt with a long piece of red cloth hanging across his shoulder. She then ran over to my mantel and took down a three inch statue of Jesus (that I've had for years) and said the man in the sky looked just like him, but this is little Jesus." She shouted.
I remember saying something to her about the statue of Jesus, but I can't remember what I said. A calm came over me, as I continued asking her questions. "What else did you see?" She begin to describe to me the other things she saw in the picture along with Jesus.
"Up over his right shoulder I saw a small building, it looked like a blue castle
(she also mention seeing something up over his left shoulder, but neither of us can remember just what that was) and below him I could see three people running. There was a woman in the middle, with a man on one side of her, and a man on the other side of her they were running across the small white clouds together below the man. I couldn't see their faces because they had some kinda long black cloth (a veil) covering their head and faces. That's all I saw, then I came inside to get you, so you could see the beautiful picture of the man between the clouds in the sky."
I apologized to my little girl once again for not coming outside with her. I gave her a big hug and a kiss, told her I loved her, and sent her to get ready for bed. I was now a nervous wreck. My mind was filled with a hundred questions in search of answers. I looked over to my husband (who had been sitting quietly the entire time.) "My statue of the Holy Mother's heart starts pulsating at the same time, our little girl was witnessing the appearance of Jesus Christ. Those
two things within themselves is miraculous and a blessing. But what does it all mean?"
"I don't know. I don't know what it means!" My husband kept saying as he rested his head in his hands. I could tell he was very worried. We didn't speak
of it, but we both grew up hearing the elderly tell stories of children being heaven bound, once they've seen or spoken to Jesus. But God, had already saved my little girl's life twice. Was He calling her home for the third and last time?
My husband was scared, and I was petrified at the thought. And, for the longest time you could hear a feather touch the carpet in my house, it was just that quiet. And, that's when the angelic voice returned and spoke into my right ear once again, "Ask your brother, (she said his name) he will know."

END OF PART 2

Copyright 2007, 2008


No comments: